Change of dates
Due to the upcoming General Election on the 5th of May, 2013, our Wilton Cake Competition has been rescheduled to 11th and 12th of May 2013. Alan Dunn's sugar flower demonstration is on 12th May 2013 @ 1pm.
Kindly call 03-6140 8835 (Kota Damansara) for more information.
Wilton Cake Competition
ICCA is proud to present, for the first time in Malaysia, the Wilton Method Cake Decorating Competition, Mother's Day theme.
Open to all present and former students of the Wilton Method Cake Decorating techniques. Get a chance to receive personal reviews from the judges / International Guest Sugar Artist, Alan Dunn, and our very own Rosalind Chan.
Date : May 11th & 12th, 2013 (rescheduled)
Venue : Concourse area, Sunway Giza Mall, Kota Damansara
Time : 10.00am - 10.00pm.
To all our students, it's time to shine!
(Participants to submit only finished decorated cakes on the day of event. Final assembly at event is permitted only until registration is closed.)
Call 03-6140 8835 or 03-5103 8991 to register.
* Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for rules & regulations of the competition.
Discounts! Discounts! Discounts!
In honour of students/customers who have been supporting us continuously, we would like to extend our gratitute by extending class discounts for our Wilton classes, under the following categories :-
1. Early Bird Discount : 5% (cut-off date 2 weeks before class)
2. Wilton Course 2 & 3 : 10%
3. Wilton Advance Gumpaste Flowers : 15%
4. Parent & Child (min age 12 y.o) : 10%
5. Senior Citizens : 15% (min. age 60 y.o)
6. Students : 10% (max. age 17 years old)
7. Early Bird for Squires Kitchen course and Wilton Intensive 4 days Course : 5 % (cut-off date 31st March 2013)
(Payment must be made in single receipt)
1. All the above discounts are not applicable to project classes and international guest decorators classes.
2. Not valid with other discounts.
Please call ICCA for further information.
Visit our facebook page and click "Like" to be able to view photos of our monthly classes and daily communication with our administrator. Click here for the link.